On the Surname Interest List are some of the names our members are currently researching. It opens in a new browser tab or page and can be downloaded for easier searching.
You might be researching the same people.
How to contact us
If you find a name on this list that you think may be connected to your family, please complete the form.
You will receive an email with a copy of your submission. Next, your request is forwarded to the member concerned. It is up to the member to respond to your request. OOOO
As an alternative, you may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
- Subject: Surnames Interest Query
- List the name(s) that interest you.
- The membership number(s) associated with that name. This is found in the Surname Interest List.
- Your name.
- Phone Number (Not required but may speed up any replies).
Caloundra Family History Research Inc. takes no responsibility for incorrect or out-of-date email addresses, or the accuracy of information sent and/or received by individuals connected with this research website.
CFH Members adding to the Surname Interests List.
Caloundra Family History Members can make new or update their submission by downloading and completing the Members Interest Form.
Members, please use Chapman Codes¹ for Counties/States and Country Abbreviations.
1. Source: Australian Institute of Genealogical Studies Inc. Chapman Codes, 12 Feb 2018.